CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Feel Good Film Festival... DJE will be attending!!!

Just had this in an email from Dan Frisch...

It has recently announced that David James Elliott will be attending the opening night of the Feel Good Film Festival, which is featuring The Rainbow Tribe. Tickets for the opening night can be purchased at http://feelgood.withoutabox.com/festivals/event.php?event_id=9942&schedule_id=4081 or at www.therainbowtribemovie.com (fans will want to purchase the opening night pass). If you can please help get the word out, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Dan

Although I can't attend, I hope many fans will!!!

4 comments:

D said...

JD

Thank you for the information. I was wondering if Mr. Frisch had mentioned DJE attending other film festivals particularly the one in New York? My friend and I have tickets and were hoping to get a chance to see him. Thanks for your help.

D

JD said...

Hi D,

As far as I know, DJE is not attending any other film festivals. If he does, I'm sure Dan will let me know and I'll post it on my blog. Thanks for your comment!

JD

D said...

Hi JD

I apologize for the slow response, but thanks for the information. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

D

JD said...

You are most welcome, D. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!

JD

 
Custom Search