CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

David James Elliott's filmography

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004895/

That man has done so many projects! I noticed, though I asked for a correction, that DJE is not listed for the first episode of 'The Guard'. Maybe if someone else does the correction too, they will finally fix that! LOL! And they also don't have him listed as appearing as himself on 'Arctic Expedition with Nigel Marvin: Return of the Ice'. Now, that I know, thanks to the ForDJEFans message board, I was able to see the episode and get a couple of screencaps. Which I will post here... the funny story to go with this is: the person that read the message board emailed me that this show was on (without telling me how she knew)... silly me had missed it in the newsletter I get from the Discovery group! So I didn't see it till it repeated after midnight... we had a raging thunderstorm right over the house, the camera batteries were dying... and here I was perched on a little bitty stool trying to take some photos before the camera died completely or the storm knocked the power out! LOL! So the photos aren't the best quality, but here they are:

0 comments:

 
Custom Search