CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update on 'Secrets of a Sex Addict'

Thanks to my niece who wrote to Lifetime, we found out that the movie has been rescheduled for April 19th. Although I was looking forward to seeing David James Elliott next weekend, at least I don't have to wait too long!

Also on that note, had a Google alert on a blog with a very interesting article on Sue Silverman's book and the movie. Here is the link:

http://blog.mlive.com/chronicle/2008/02/using_childhood_nightmares_to.html

2 comments:

Sue Silverman said...

HI, I'm Sue Silverman, and I'm the author of the memoir, "Love Sick," which stars Sally Pressman (she's the actress not the author) and David James Elliott, which was made into the Lifetime TV movie actually titled "Secrets of a Sex Addict." Anyway, I'm pleased you're interested in the movie, and don't know if you know that DJE plays the person called "Rick." If you'd like to see some photos of the movie shoot, from when I visited it, you can see them on my website, at www.suewilliamsilverman.com. You can also reach me through my website, if you like. I haven't seen the movie yet, either, but I'm sure DJE does a wonderful job!

JD said...

Hi Sue, I am so honored that you left a comment on my blog. The excerpt of your story that I read was riveting. I can not wait to see the movie! Thank you for inviting me to your website. I look forward to seeing it. Thank you again for the information.

 
Custom Search